EMERGENCY WORK ORDERS - after normal working hours
In the event of any one of the emergencies below, residents should call anytime 24 hours a day / 7 days a week: 863.494.4343
Residents will be charged a nuisance fee if the emergency number is dialed and the situation does not fall under the emergency items listed below.
- Apartment front or rear entry doors: If not shutting and/or locking, this is an emergency issue.
- Appliances not working - this is only an emergency issue if the appliance stops working on Friday afternoon, Saturday, or Sunday. Appliances include water heater; refrigerator; air conditioner; stove/range.
- Bathtub: Not draining - only an emergency issue if occurs on Friday afternoon, Saturday, or Sunday.
- Commode: Stopped up/not flushing correctly: If you only have one commode this is considered an emergency issue.
- Gas leak inside or outside the apartment.
- Heat: No heat in your apartment is an emergency issue IF the outside temperature is below 55 degrees. DO NOT use stove/range as a heat source.
- Issues that are life-threatening or hazardous to health or cause major damage to the inside or outside of the apartment.
- Kitchen sink: Not draining - only an emergency issue if occurs on Friday afternoon, Saturday, or Sunday.
- Lost Keys - locked out of the apartment. If you have locked yourself out of your apartment or lost your keys - neither is an emergency.
- No electricity in the apartment
- Waterline broken: Line cannot be shut off.